Ages..
been ages seem i updated... kind of forgotten that i have a blog.. this is bad :P hahaa..
waht i should blog?? hmmm oh yah i was do this read and learn program with my kids and i think this is really very real in life..
I build walls:
Walls that protect,
Walls that shield,
Walls that say
I shall not yield
Or reveal
Who I am or how I feel.
I build walls:
Walls that hide,
Walls that cover what’s inside,
Walls that stare or smile or look away,
Silent lies,
Walls that even block my eyes
From the tears I might have cried.
I build walls:
Walls that never let me
Truly touch
Those I love so very much.
Walls that need to fall!
Walls meant to be fortresses
Are prisons after all.
yeah indeed, we build walls at times, we fear of being reveal. At times we build wall subconsciously also.. nv wanting to build it but might have build...
yeah lo dunno wat to blog le ahhaaa... late at nite brain zzz le.. hahaa wanna go dreamland soon.. blog soon i hope tataz :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home