I not stupid 2..
I manage to catch I not stupid 2 finally. My nice leaders cell went to watch with me. Hahaha… so happy. It is really a gd show. I Rate it 10/10. haha so good hor.. well reason being Jack Neo manage to portray the reality of the society of wat is becoming in a balance way. Both in the parents and children point of view.
Was so touched ok. Very seldom I can find a show that can make me laugh and tear hahaa.. and this show has done that.*clap clap*
Lots of memories flooded back while watching the show, a reflective one too. People around me during schools days why they reacted in a certain way and how I reacted too. All the differences in coping stance and releasing method really boils down to the culture their brought up by at times. But beside all these they were sweet memories that was brought back too, out of the show, as E and I were talking about the spiderman show we watched which was like thinking back 4 yrs ago… ohmy how time really really flies. I tot of how we used to meet up every week to catch the same bus from my work place to church and the times we spent together. Well well.. but she is going over to Aussie to study le so sad… oh my im gonna miss her. Suddenly the impact of this temporary lost come upon me hahaa…
Hahah beside that point, the show had taught me to love my parents. At times it really tough, due to certain things that had happened, but well always in my head I know they still love me but probably not the way I wanted them to, but the show has brought this visual thing that I tot in my mind to the reality. Well well.. God teach me to love them.
I also pray for you, I pray that you will walk of the shadow and gain the reality of God that u will be guided by Him spiritual. Cos going around in the cycle is tough, is when we cling on to Him and come to the end of ourselves when we see Him and I trust He will guide you. Im sorry for the things that I caused to upset you, which I have to be reminded many a times how I disappointed and let you down, but God has been faithful. I pray that when we finally meet you will be one that is victorious. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home