Site Meter My life

My life

Let me live for Jesus, let me love for He is love.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Im craving for this...
carrot cake
haa.. but the irony of it is that i do not know where to find good carrot cake. I tried Cedele's and coffee bean's but i don't like the taste of their sour cream. I first tried carrot cake years back during christmas. When my bro-in-law's mum happen to buy many because she wanted to support this frend of hers i think. Then, i have nv came across carrot cake. When she asked if i wanted to have some i tot was 'chye tau kuey' haha.. only to realise in embarassment it was this western carrot cake. I grew in love with it, but nv to be able to find one that i like since then.. haha so anyone know of nice ones? do let me know :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home