Love sacrifice
In the beauty of Your holiness,
Your face is all i see.
In the glory of your majesty
I bow my knees
I bow my knees to worship You
Worship You
In the presence of Your perfect love
My fears are swept away
In the tenderness of Your embrace
I lift my hands
I lift my hands to worship You
Worship You
Your grace
has open my eyes
to see the beauty the price
of Your love sacrifice
Your love sacrifice
Your blood redeemed me from shame
You power has broken the chain
This is love sacrifice
Your love sacrifice
Thank you Daddy, everytime whenever I hear this song i will feel so loved indeed. Just for me, for you so loved me, you sacrificed Jesus just for me.
With this reason, I deserve everything good for i'm precious and i am worthy.
Health and wholeness is mine. Joy is also mine. Daddy i pray that my joy will not be robbed with circumstances but i look to you and with it i draw strength and joy =)
Thank you for reminding me about the prayer that i have made in April 2010 when i first joined care group with the church. I was not hopeful in my prayer and did not even dare to think of the possibility of it. I did not pen it down explicitly but you reminded me that even though i did not write it down, you heard my silent wish that i did not even dare to believe my own. You fulfilled it! Amen! Thank you Daddy!
Your love redeemed me from shame and your power indeed has broken the chain so Daddy let me hold dear to this truth that perfect love cast out fear. So with you Daddy I shall not fear for all things are made together for my good. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home