lots of feeling
I finally slowly get to understand why when I was younger, people who are older than me told me to enjoy my school life. And people who are working always look back and say they prefer studying though studying have exams. As u work it is so different. No matter how young or old are you, u have to think. Even how mature or immature you may be u dun have a choice. You are force to grow up and every human being on earth have to face this in their life. No matter even at work or where, as long as there is people. People will strive for the better, do ways and means to get to the top and even if the means of losing ur integrity.
I just dun get it and I simply dislike it. The joy on their face after getting what they want. The look on their eyes it just so weird. Friendship becomes fake never real. Friend that use to be urs slowly leave you. Thus people walk in and out of your life..
Haha.. my entry sound so weird huh.. I also dunno why I suddenly type these when I was suppose to blog something else.
Well. Work have been so far so good. I’m looking forward to each challenge I face though Im really so scared of presentation. Im just forced I dun have the choice. I need a miracle oh my.. cos I simply cant present. People talk 5min I talk 1 min and full stop. How to talk, I really need to improve my talking lo.. I face this problem with my cell too.. someone I just run out of things to talk to them.. and well I dunno if they ever care to really bother hahaa..
Proper English need to be spoken, posture need to be good..thats they thing I really need to learn. Somehow I lost my confidence in a sense. I still rem when I was having orientation for my poly, that was the period when I was so confident, I could just do it.. than one day I suddenly realize I lost it…
Oh my… im simply too bored so im blogging..actually now I think back actually I have many things to do. I always tot I finish reading the things I need to, but well just now it suddenly occur to me that I I have a lot of things I didn’t knoe. I just know it superficially and I have never tot that there was more to it,, I need to really think more detailly.(if there is such a word) hahaa.. yeah lo..
Seem like a long entry ya.. anyone bored?? U can stop reading now k.. hahaa..cos simply im just crapping cos I got too much time, and I suddenly have a lot of things to write u see haaa…
Oh yah dear.. I love you.. I really do hahaa.. thanks for the colouring book u gave me.. the words are touching.. u have assured me that u still love me just that u dun show it like we did last time. For those who are reading it.. dun think that im attached cos im not.. im referring it to this person I know hahaa.. and it is for me to know and for u to find out.. :P
Enuff of my super long entry la I think.. hhaa tat all for now :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home