I feel a little sick. Think my gastric flu is back again. Keep wanting to throw up.arghz dun like the feeling. Was flipping on the bed last nite, dunno what couldn’t get to zz at all. Was feeling warm, even with aircon, than one moment very cold hahaa… dun tell me im falling sick. COS im not :P
Tonite gotta work I think, got some exhibition and was confirmed that it is on today. Till now time now confirm..*faint* hahah this is bad but nvm, I suppose to be flexible.
Than gotta meet some org ppl next week.. *nightmare* I dun like to PR… arghzz… but well well have to learn it la hahaa.. like shifu said.
And thanks to shifu im updating now hahaa.. :P shifu honoured not hahaa… I’m told by my supervisor that she will let go le.. no longer shielding and covering me.. hahaha I need to learn.. well well.. God teach me, only I can do it with u…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home